Do you love animals? Being outdoors? Connecting and building relationships?
If so, then you could be a great fit for joining the team at Rocky's Rascals!
As a thriving dog walking + pet sitting company, we are growing quickly and need someone to join our loving group of Pack Leaders. Experience with walking and pet sitting a plus. As a part-timer, you can enjoy cuddles with fur babies and get paid well!
Who we are looking for:
Someone with a kind and caring personality.
- Must love dogs.
- Availability between 10am-5pm, 3 days a week, to help make an impact on our client list. To keep it fair, we rotate Saturday shifts each month.
- Consistency will help build strong relationships and therefore a reliable team member and schedule will help our Pack grow!
- Punctuality is a must — our clients and their pets rely on us to be there when they need us!
- Transportation is a necessity. Our clients stretch across Denver and into the nearby communities.
- Someone excited to take on multiple clients and, full transparency, is solely committed to Rocky's Rascals. This, along with our dedication to our clients, is why we seek year-round teammates vs seasonal.
What you'll do:
Take on new and legacy clients. Relationship building is key to the success of the team and the happiness of our clients and their pets.
- Expect to walk 1-5 pups at a time. We can provide the gear or you can leverage your own. It's up to you!
- Sometimes you'll be asked to feed and cuddle our kitty clients. Please let us know if you have any allergies that would keep you from fulfilling pet-sitting opportunities.
- Sometimes you'll be asked to Pet Taxi our client's pets.
You'll have an opportunity to earn bonuses when you pick up nights and weekend shifts, 5 star reviews, new clients referrals, and overnight pet-sitting. Throughout June and July we are offering a $500 bonus once you celebrate your 6 month anniversary with us.
How you'll grow:
Within 1 month, you'll plant your roots by
Shadowing Rocky and attending multiple Meet & Greets
- Helping plan & attend a client pup party to meet even more of our clients and partners
- Taking on your first few clients on your own
Within 3 months, you'll start hitting your stride by
Consistently catering to the clients on your schedule — we have plenty to support, so no worries there. You'll have a full (3 day) schedule, if you're ready for it!
- Taking on pet-sitting and overnights, if interested.
Within 6 months, you'll be making a clear impact by
Continuing to show up consistently, as your best self, on-time, going above and beyond where you can.
- Helping to build brand reliability through consistency, reliability, and kindness.
- Improving the lives of our clients and their pets by providing the love, care, and support they need. It takes a village!
How we hire, train, & develop:
Applications will be in review throughout June and into early July.
- We will start with a quick call to check-in followed by a potential in-person interview.
- References will be contacted and Background Checks are necessary for everyone.
- Two team members will be hired over the coming weeks.
- Expect (paid) training to take up to 2 weeks.
- Once you're confident in taking on clients consistently, you can expect to be scheduled 3 full days each week, depending on preference and client requests.
So if you love dogs (& cats!), you are sure to fall in love with this job. Come play and even make some new friends with our extremely loyal clientele, spanning across Denver Metro for 5+ years.
Ready to join our fur family?
Contact Rocky Clark — email@example.com
Please be sure to include your contact information, resume, and 2-3 references. We look forward to hearing from you!